Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Saturday, June 7

The view of all that rain from my front door.
Since Gabriel is coming in a couple days, I have chosen to spend this weekend just relaxing as much as possible before I start having a couple very busy weeks with him.  So today I woke up and it was raining, again... and decided to spend the day inside watching TV.  I finished season 1 of Game of Thrones and started season 4 of Pretty Little Liars.  In between episodes I got caught up on my journal... I'm actually keeping 2 journals here in Mexico.  I started a detailed travel journal that I actually write down every detail of every day because I want to remember this amazing trip.... it's my first adventure I've ever taken alone.  My second journal is a 5yr happiness journal.  In this journal I write one to two sentences about important details of every day.  I do this journal no matter where I am, and it allows me to see how I grow, change, and evolve over the next 5years.
scribble scribble scribble






We all need a mental health day every now and then,
Maria Katerina



No comments:

Post a Comment