Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Thursday, June 5

I started my morning as usual with volunteering for 4hrs at the Cruz Roja then heading to conversation class.  On my walk to Solexico I stopped by the market and picked up some fruits and veggies for the house.  I bought like 4lbs of strawberries because they looked so good!

For dinner that night, all the students and some teachers from Solexico met up to say goodbye to a couple students that were heading back to their home countries.  Noemi and I had to leave a little early because the people from the dance class were going to all go out to a Salsa Club that night.

Noemi and I enjoying some delicious dessert before dance class!
After dessert, Noemi and I headed to the park for a quick review lesson of salsa and then we walked to The Patio.  We grabbed a couple beers, helped move some tables aside, and started dancing all night.  I met a girl from California there and by midnight the DJ switched over to playing Top 40 hits from the States and it became so much more fun.

I decided to leave at 1am because I had a Skype date scheduled with Gabriel.  We talked for a few hours before I passed out from exhaustion... I'm not going to wake up for work tomorrow.

Dance like no one's watching,
Maria Katerina

No comments:

Post a Comment